VP, Performance Marketing
Job Ref#: 8676
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for leading all performance marketing efforts for the company including paid marketing, email marketing, loyalty marketing, CRM & Customer Insights and tasked with optimizing our marketing spend to attract new customers and maximize spend from existing customers. This role will lead an organization that utilizes best practices in leveraging advanced analytics, data and insight-driven storytelling and visualization that help optimize marketing and sales strategy and execution.
- Leads the vision to maximize our performance marketing efforts through leveraging data analytics and insights to deliver results.
- Evaluates effectiveness of all marketing channels in driving traffic and sales and creates/ executes a strategic measurement framework that supports both operational and longer-term decisions.
- Guides digital marketing agencies and partners to a strategy and spend profile that aligns to our overarching business objectives by brand and by channel.
- Manages our email program transition onto Salesforce, leveraging our Customer Data Platform to build our path to personalization.
- Assess and evolves all our content and core triggered emails to ensure performance is aligned with and even leads industry standards.
- Leads Loyalty Program development and evolution in each of our brands to drive better assimilation of new customers and increased frequency and spend of existing customers, while delighting our top spending customers with initiatives they’ll brag about.
- Guides and evolves our Customer Insights programs including Customer Satisfaction/NPS, Brand Tracker, Customer Panel, and additional Ad Hoc Studies as necessary to support and inform our business strategies.
- Synthesize Customer Insights with our Social Listening platforms to develop a Voice of the Customer view to share with executive team as we work to stay close to customer sentiment and react in real time to opportunities.
- Analyzes ongoing business and consumer performance to identify risks and opportunities.
- Develops our capabilities around data visualization and insight-driven storytelling so that each week our performance, the reasons behind it and the opportunities to improve it, are clear to all business partners.
- Develops strategies to attract and retain top talent through training and development, succession planning and organizational vibrancy.
- Develops and manages performance marketing budgets as we deliver on core KPIs of traffic, sales, ROAS, CPA & CPE
- Cross-functional, collaborative partnership with key partners in:
- Marketing Finance – to develop customer forecast, marketing spending profile and ROAS, CPA/CPE tracking against plan
- Ecommerce – to support driving traffic aligned to deliver Ecommerce sales plans
- Stores – to leverage associate to customer connection points that are additive and not duplicative
- Data Analytics – to leverage data insights in developing most efficient use of marketing spends informed by LTV, MTA, Customer Segmentation and other tools and data sets aimed at improving efficiency
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Economics, Business or related field
- 15 years progressive leadership experience in performance marketing, Salesforce experience a plus
- Subject matter expert in digital marketing, email marketing, CRM/Loyalty and Customer Insights that drive business results
- Demonstrated ability to create an innovative vision and lead and develop a team to deliver on the vision
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of highly capable leaders as well as drive work across cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence partners and senior leadership with a collaborative and solution-oriented approach
- Strong ability to glean insights and tell a story from data, analytics and insights inspiring action and change
- Strong fiscal management skills with demonstrated record of improving efficiency of marketing spend
- Curious, creative, passionate and innovative thinker – excited about the possibilities of the future and always in learning mode
- Skillful and impactful communicator with the ability to deliver presentations with poise, confidence and authentic style
- Proven ability to establish relationships, trust and credibility and follow through on decisions
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.