UX Research Intern
Job Ref#: 7216
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Faxing, filing & photocopying…hope you don’t want experience in any of these, since you won’t be doing any of them as ourUXResearchIntern. Instead, be the envy of your friends when you get to work helping our portfolio of brand launch new features and tools that delight our customers.
We're looking for an enthusiasticinternto help take our Customer Experience practice to the next level. This candidate will design and conduct usability tests frequently and efficiently and will help distill actionable insights from the Voice of Customer. They will be responsible for designing test plans, moderating tests, analyzing results, and presenting insights.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Work closely with CX team and Technology to identify research topics and plan usability testing across multiple devices and platforms, finding opportunities to further improve the user experience
- Use a variety of research methods and tools such as remote usability sessions, surveys, card sorts, etc.to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations tointernal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way
- Assisting reviewing and prioritizing customer feedback via VoC tools
- Ability to write testing scripts, track and manage data, and present findings in compelling PowerPoint documents
You Should Have:
- Experience with numerous user research methods, including remote moderated sessions, concept testing, card sorting, iterative prototype testing, contextual inquiry, A/B testing, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills and ability to multitask multiple projects at a time
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
Other critical details:
- Strong curiosity
- Willingness to fail and adapt
- Use of online tools such as Usertesting.com, Optimal Workshop and Medallia a plus
- Familiarity with running usability studies and performing data analysis
- Familiarity with different types of prototyping and development tools is also a plus
- Familiarity with email marketing and/or web hosting a plus
- Junior or Senior statusin Human Factors, Engineering Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, or similar field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent analytical and computer skills in MS office (especially Excel)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.