Trainer in Decasing - C Shift Fri-Sun 6am-630pmBrand: Distribution Center (DC)
Conduct departmental training for new associates based on established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the assigned department. Maintain departmental SOP's to ensure that procedures are up to date consistency for in work processes.
- Serve as a resource and content expert to team members;
- Provide guidance; answer questions and clarifying work activities.
- Coordinate training schedule in collaboration with the hiring and training demands of the Distribution Center.
- Maintain SOP training handbooks and update changes to operational work processes, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference materials.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training; classroom setting in addition to hands-on demonstration in real world environment relative to training topic on operational floor.
- Evaluate trainees to measure progress and to assess effectiveness of training.
- Create/Update reporting tools on progress of associates during training periods. Must be able to interpret and communicate training results in written and oral format.
- Monitor methods used by associates during their training period and make on the spot corrections.
- Assist employees with problems concerning "how to" perform specific tasks related to their Distribution position.
- Make suggestions and recommendations on improving work procedures in the Distribution Center.
- Maintain trainee departmental records.
- Must be able to communicate and provide information effectively through email, mail, telephone, and in person.
- Create opportunities for team members to provide input on procedures/processes and share their expertise with other team members.
- Responsible for utilizing various visual and audio medias to ensure delivery of materials adapts to various audiences.
- Assist and implement systemic enhancements
- Knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Demonstrated hands-on working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Excel, Outlook PowerPoint and Windows.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain rapport with others both internal and external the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a broad range of learning and comprehension styles.
- Ability to coach and mentor to trainees to result in successful training comprehension.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.