Telecom AnalystBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
This position will manage the data and voice billing infrastructure for the entire company. The Analyst's responsibilities include, but not limited to, interacting with telecom vendors and maintain a high level of organization across multiple vendor portals and company inventory while maintaining great attention to detail. This position will require the analyst to engage vendors and provide daily updates and project schedules back to Chico's infrastructure team.
- Manage and administrate entire telecom billing and ordering services, including 1500+ retail chain.
- Develop long range telecommunications development plans in accordance with stated business strategy.
- Design and oversee telecommunications projects with a goal to improving or expanding the current infrastructure.
- Project management capabilities to oversee multiple telecom vendors to identify overlap, optimize spend, and communicate inconsistencies
- Where necessary, liaise with telecom vendors during installations, acquisition negotiations, and performance issues and escalate as needed.
- Maintain a current knowledge emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of telecommunications equipment procurement and development efforts.
- Act as a liaison between finance and accounts payable departments to assist with service identification and coding
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications or equivalent;
- 3 -5 years' experience in telecommunications
- Intermediate experience gathering business requirements for IT projects.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment and react to situations as they arise in the appropriate manner.
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues via telephone.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and effectively meet project deliverables on time.
- Must be dependable, punctual, and reliable.
- Must be flexible and available to provide off-hours support.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.