Associate, Technical Support (3:30pm-12:30am, Tues-Sat)Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
This position is responsible for fielding calls from all Chico's FAS 1500+ retail stores via telephone and self-service work orders to troubleshoot POS, Kiosk, networking, and phones, and mobile devices. This associate should have superior customer service skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position also provides support and Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) to stores via inbound and outbound calls regarding procedural questions.
- Demonstrates and upholds company Values and Guiding Principles.
- Accepts support calls and self-service tickets from stores, providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support and troubleshooting for all technology hardware and software utilized for our retail locations. Some examples of this technology is: computer hardware, software, peripherals, phones, network.
- Works Self Service tickets from SSC Queue during low volume times and between inbound calls.
- Strives for first call first call resolution on every call to meet team KPI standards.
- Completes quality work orders timely and efficiently to provide the best support for our retail locations.
- As needed escalates issues based on priority and escalation procedures.
- Upholds company policy and procedures.
- Attends and actively participates in team and departmental meetings.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Experience in the Information Technology field supporting inbound customer requests over the phone. (Password resets, account troubleshooting, Point of Sale troubleshooting, network troubleshooting)
- Technology oriented with the ability to become proficient in troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Working computer proficiency in Google Business products
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent detail orientation
- Capability to multi-task efficiency and adapt to changing conditions in a fast paced business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- A passion for IT!
- Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Previous experience utilizing ticketing system (Zendesk a plus)
- A+ Certification
- 1 plus years of POS help desk experience
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.