Team Lead - Fulfillment Center - Weekend ShiftBrand: Distribution Center (DC)
This position is responsible for coordinating activities of associates in distribution processes. Will monitor associates performance and will coach for improvement in the areas of productivity, quality, safety, and attendance. Supports and communicates training and development initiatives, policies, procedures and company values to ensure a positive, supportive and productive work environment. May also adjust work assignments of distribution associates as well as perform those job tasks.
- Assists Supervisor with setting up daily/weekly work assignments for staff
- Ensures productivity standards are met
- Communicates personal and team KPI's and distribution goals
- Makes recommendations to improve operational flows
- Reassigns staff throughout the day
- Ensures company policies and procedures are followed
- Provides feedback through side-by-side coaching and on-the-job training
- Provides information regarding associate performance and concerns to Supervisor for appropriate evaluation and action.
- Communicates with other leads to ensure a consistent team environment is maintained
- Maintains company housekeeping and safety standards throughout the day
- Maintains key numbers information and assigned report maintenance for Supervisor and Management reports.
- Maintains an organized work area and ensures that all security and safety procedures are followed
- Identifies critical distribution issues and reports them to the proper business partners.
- Administers motivational programs that include incentives, contests and team performance programs. Communicates personal and team KPI's and distribution goals.
- Participates in the interviewing process and make hiring recommendations.
- Appropriately addresses human resources issues, such as attendance; identifies behaviors and actions that require disciplinary action and consults Management and/or HR for guidance as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some college preferred or equivalent combination of education and business experience.
- Two-Five years distribution experience
- 1+ years leadership experience preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written leadership and communication skills
- Must have knowledge of a WMS and be able to resolve problems and answer associate questions.
- Strong time management, organizational, planning, expediting and self motivation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products
- Must have excellent attendance to develop a stable work environment within the department
- Excellent follow up and customer service skills required
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights
- Constant Standing -- 67%-100% of 8-Hour Shift
- Frequent Bending -- 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
- Occasional Pushing/Pulling -- 1-33% of 8-Hour Shift
- Frequent Lifting up to 50 lbs -- 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
- Frequent Climbing -- 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
- Occasional Driving -- 1-33% of 8-Hour Shift
- Constant Handling/Grasping- 67-100% of 8-Hour Shift
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.