System Admin, CMMS - Shift 1
Job Ref#: 7550
Brand: Distribution Center (DC)
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-time
Position Description: System Administrator - CMMS
Work Location:WinderDepartment:29003 - Winder Maintenance
Job Code:LOG058Reports to:Mgr, Fac/Equip Maint
Revision Date:February 2018
This position is responsible for providing Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) administration, ensuring technicians have the necessary parts for equipment repairs, and ordering and maintaining the inventory levels for the Winder DC’s. This position will act as a liaison between vendors and technicians.
- Administers CMMS system, material tracking and ordering needed for completion of PM or projects and prepares status reports.
- Organizes and verify counts of parts to ensure accuracy of inventory. Track all parts/material issued or removed from stock to maintain inventory levels and correctly identify and record associated financial information. Maintain material / parts inventory information such as databases, records, etc., entering such data changes as issues, returns, receiving. Data entry into the CMMS system.
- Act as Liaison/local administrator for all CMMS technical issues and troubleshooting between Information Technology (IT) and vendor support.
- Provides detailed reports of departmental activities in all areas of responsibility.
- Drives company vehicle to purchase and retrieve maintenance and cleaning supplies and materials. Also, transport company inventory and supplies from building to building
- Conduct meeting with management and associate about inventory and scheduling needs at all facilities
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct in relationships with suppliers.
- Action oriented
Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Living the Chico’s FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
- Decision quality
Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Interpersonal savvy
Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Situational adaptability
Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze work flow/processes in order to provide excellent service to internal and external customers
- Strong communication and customer service skills capable of communicating performance problems with suppliers to management via organizational channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management, planning, expediting and proactive skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Exchange, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Flexibility to work any shift as business needs require
- Valid drivers license.
2-3 years of CMMS experience with scheduling/Planning is a plus
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.