This position will be responsible for the identification, investigation & resolution of DTC inventory and operational discrepancies, and the analysis and reporting of all DC operational Key Performance Indicators. The Supervisor will also be responsible for assisting with daily operational activities as it relates to improving processes and center metrics.
· Performs the daily data gathering, reconcilement, investigation of variances including communicating issues w/ the DC's, stores and transportation. Generates exception reports and communicate any immediate concerns to senior management. Generates inventory adjustments for required transactions. Generate reports for DC accuracy and operational analysis.
· Researches and resolves sync reports or Free Trade Zone (FTZ) discrepancies.
· Evaluates all cases and cartons that are not in alignment with DC KPIs and follow up for resolution with appropriate staff. Develops procedures to ensure adherence to KPI’s and prevent future deviations.
· Performs the daily reconcilement of Warehouse Management system and partnering operating systems to include waving, shipping, slotting optimization and inventory control
· Assists in the development of all new processes within the DC to include design, testing, documentation, training and implementation
· Assists with all DC projects to include documentation, communication, status tracking and reporting.
· Develops and maintains all staffing models and productivity tracking and present recommendations to senior management.
· Analyzes the causes of DC inventory integrity errors, DC processing errors and DC shrink errors; assists in developing process improvements and implementing those improvements based on the data analysis.
· Generates & analyzes DC inventory reports (including various accuracy, productivity, shrink and aging reports) and make decisions and recommendations for improvement based on the data.
· Oversees the successful completion and disposition of Inbound/outbound movements.
· Supervises the activities and work performance of an assigned staff and ensure that safety, department, facility and company procedures are followed consistently.
· Monitors distribution processes and make recommendations for process improvements.
· Supports cross-functional work group efforts, including training and operations to continuously improve work processes.
· Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, E-Commerce or Logistics preferred
· 2-5 years of supervisory experience, preferably in DTC distribution environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Strong Working knowledge of Manhattan WMS required; Business Objects preferred
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Strong analytical capabilities with attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task, make decisions and react quickly
· Ability to improve and enhance customer service interactions
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.