Join our chic team, dedicated to a styling and social experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
The Support Associate is responsible for supporting a customer and product-focused sales culture where our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is achieved through performing various sales operations functions, including merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
• Processes merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
• Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented in a timely manner.
• Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as applicable. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and Locate requests.
• Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
• Participates in pricing changes and markdowns.
• Alerts store management to cash supply needs.
• Assists with visual directives, including floorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
• Assists with boutique cleanliness and organization
• Models, supports and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel experience
Teamwork and Growth
• Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving
• Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback
Other duties as assigned.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
• Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
• Must be 16 years of age or older
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
• Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
• Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
• Ability to demonstrate teamwork
• Exposure to visual merchandising and product placement techniques desired
• Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset
• Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
• Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
• Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
• Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our store teams. When we do have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications are a match with our position requirements. You may apply to any location or position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the application process, please contact your local Store Manager for assistance.
1160 Kirkwood Mall
In 1983, we started as a small Sanibel Island gallery filled with artfully stylish pieces. Decades later, our assortment includes clothing, jewelry and accessories—in over 500 Chico’s boutiques and 100 outlets across the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and at chicos.com.
Though we’ve evolved, our distinct point of view remains: Create carefully curated collections with quality, comfort and versatility as the focal point — essentials punctuated by memorable pieces, pops of color, artful prints and globally-inspired finds.
Our collections invite our spirited customer to discover something chic and unique every day.
White House Black Market was founded by women, for women over 35 years ago. Now there are over 300 boutiques and over 50 outlets across the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, plus 24/7 shopping at whbm.com
We built our brand on the foundation of fashion’s most iconic contrast—White + Black. That natural contradiction inspires everything we do, and perfectly reflects our customer. She is strong yet subtle, modern yet timeless, hard-working yet easy-going.
We empower her to fully embrace her complexity—giving her looks that are feminine yet strong, sensual yet sophisticated, attractive yet approachable. Because we believe that no woman is any one thing.
For women by women since 2004. Our customer is our inspiration. She works hard at everything she does, so we’re working hard to create beautiful bra solutions for her, for all of us.
It’s not about the runway, it’s about the real way. We are embodying the journey of women supporting women. We are here to listen to her, tell her story and design product that supports her needs.
Visit us in 250+ boutiques or online anytime at soma.com
Founded by women, led by women. With our service and products, we strive to create a world where women never have to compromise, providing solutions to give them confidence and joy. Our portfolio consists of three brands: Chico’s, WHBM and Soma—specialty retailers of women’s apparel, intimates, accessories and related products—found in over 1,000 boutiques throughout the United States and online.