Supervisor, Machine Maint - Hours TBDBrand: Distribution Center (DC)
This position is a tactical, hands-on shift leader that supervises maintenance teams and all facilities maintenance to include buildings, grounds, and all support equipment. The main focus is to promote maximum system up-time by directly overseeing all maintenance activities to include preventative maintenance, repairs and work orders. Additionally they ensure that all responsibilities are carried out according to all safety regulations and are completed within the scheduled time frames. Develops, counsels, motivates and resolves associate relations issues, conducts performance appraisals and monitors performance of both facilities and maintenance associates.
- Coordinates with the manager and other supervisors to establish priorities and schedules the workload to satisfy production needs.
- Troubleshoots equipment and coordinates the preventative maintenance assignments.
- Coordinates with local contractors and vendors for equipment and services required.
- Orders parts and equipment and obtains services for repairs and maintenance of the facility's equipment.
- Assign and regularly audit work orders to ensure safety and production related work orders are highest priority.
- Assist and train maintenance associates with diagnosis and repairs regularly.
- Contact vendors as directed for quotes and/or technical information to maintain working relationships with suppliers, vendors and contractors as necessary
- Interact with facility management to ensure maintenance needs are met. Tour facility to ensure the condition of the facility is maintained.
- Share and provide appropriate information and anticipate information needs of associates.
- Assist Machinery Maintenance Manager with administrative and/or other functions as necessary.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- 3+ years working in a lead or supervisor role in distribution or warehouse environment.
- 3+ years of preventive maintenance experience
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS PER SHIFT:
- Constant Standing -- 67%-100%
- Frequent Bending -- 34-66%
- Occasional Pushing/Pulling -- 1-33%
- Frequent Lifting up to 50 lbs -- 34-66%
- Frequent Climbing -- 34-66%
- Occasional Driving -- 1-33%
- Constant Handling/Grasping- 67-100%
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.