Supervisor, Distribution - B Shift
Brand: Distribution Center (DC)
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities and work performance of assigned distribution staff to meet established standards and goals for safety, productivity (goods received and shipped), and quality.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of team members and communicate feedback regarding job performance and expectations in a timely manner.
- Assist in the design and development of distribution processes which include quality, safety, cost reduction and operations to facilitate continuous process improvement.
- Participate in root cause analysis to identify problems and recommend changes
- Monitors production standards and develops programs to improve operational throughput
- Assists in training team members on distribution processes and equipment
- Participates on distribution project teams acting as co-facilitator or facilitator.
- May act as a project manager on assigned projects.
- Ensure department, facility, systems and company procedures are followed consistently.
- Support cross-functional work group efforts to continuously improve work processes.
- Conduct daily department meetings to include safety updates.
- Conduct weekly safety audits to minimize risks of work related injuries and illnesses as associated costs.
- Conduct daily beginning of shift meetings and ergonomic exercises to communicate pertinent information regarding production goals, safety, quality, career opportunity postings, and other information relevant to associates and their job performance.
- Inspect physical condition of equipment and work area and address any concerns.
- Generate and maintain essential management reports.
- Maintain timekeeping systems on a daily basis, addressing any attendance concerns under Attendance Guidelines.
- Ensure department supplies are adequate.
- Know and follow Chico's Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) plan and procedures as related to the department.
- Perform additional job related tasks as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Three to five years of experience working in a lead or supervisor role in distribution or warehouse environment.
- Excellent communication skills; including written, oral, training and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to motivate and direct the activities of many.
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning, expediting and proactive skills.
- Past experience working with a WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) and Microsoft Office applications (EXCEL and WORD). PkMS experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent delegation and follow up and customer service skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS PER SHIFT:
- Frequent Sitting -- 34-66%
- Occasional Standing -- 1-33%
- Occasional Pushing/Pulling -- 1-33%
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs -- 1-33%
- Occasional Climbing -- 1-33%
- Occasional Driving -- 1-33%
- Frequent Walking -- 34-66%
Warehouse Jobs in Winder, GA at Chico's
In a Warehouse role, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Winder, GA for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Warehouse Jobs in Winder, GA at Chico's can include:
Senior Director, Distribution Center - Team members in this warehouse job are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the entire distribution center network of facilities, which includes all retail divisions and the direct fulfillment area, as well as any shifts needed to execute these responsibilities.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for Warehouse Jobs in Winder, GA at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a Warehouse role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for Warehouse Jobs in Winder, GA at Chico's.