Strategist, DCOM Customer ExperienceBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position will design and deliver initiatives in our customer journey with a focus on the digital Experience and Design that will drive customer engagement and positively impact business results/sales.
- Act as an enabler for customer experience activities (developing personas, user flows, journey mapping, etc), delivering best practices, tools and guidance across the organization and work in close collaboration with other internal teams to identify and prioritize customer experience projects.
- Understands how each improvement initiative affects all touch points and ensure all appropriate stakeholders are aligned with the project.
- Establishes and measures customer experience and the impact of CX improvement initiatives via appropriate metrics or dashboard.
- Develops internal communication on CX strategy and initiatives across the organization.
- Participates in or oversee competitive assessments, industry and customer research.
- Produces Use Cases & Design Cases that effectively reflect business requirements & user goals.
- Partners on the CX roadmap working collaboratively with a cross-functional team.
- Builds strong relationships, and work with Marketing, Operations, and IT.
- Produces high or low-fidelity prototypes.
- Performs usability test planning, execution and analysis.
- Produces development-ready UI assets.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Strong track record of implementing successful customer-centric initiatives
- Strong knowledge of digital strategy, brand management, marketing, IT and/or operations; customer experience (CE/CX) strategy is a plus
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex projects in a cross functional environment
- Ability to measure performance outcomes
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.