Sr Manager, Store Ops & Boutique Experience
Category: Store Operations
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position is responsible for driving process improvements, store workflow, analysis of business to solve gaps in Store sales and the integration of new technology and initiatives in stores.
- Strategically plans and manages operational processes, projects and practices to ensure store operations programs and efficiencies are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Manages the development and implementation of projects, best practices, and process improvements for store operations. This role supports the day to day store operations, including sales, service, technology, omni-channel, and store communications.
- Acts as a champion and driver of the integration of the digital experience in Boutiques owning the end to end implementation, execution and sustainment i.e. Style Connect & BOPIS.
- Works closely with Store Communications to prepare timelines and introduce materials to the field.
- Prepares and delivers insights and recommendations based on the analysis, voice of the Customer, and voice of the Associate.
- Manages Store Workflow which includes the cadence of all visual, promotional & marketing changes.
- Oversees Store Openings/Closings & Refreshes.
- Manages allocation of Store Payroll in partnership with Finance.
- Ensures all budgetary guidelines are met for payroll, supply ordering & facility issues.
- Communicates continuous improvement solutions to Director Omni Operations and assigned client group.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive labor productivity, customer experience, and associate experience.
- Responds proactively to unanticipated store needs arising out of a variety of inputs. Manage action steps necessary for successful execution of both strategic projects/initiatives.
- Draws on industry research for training best practices, develops and maintain store policy tools and processes.
- Maintains strong partnership with Central Store Operations to share information, assist with projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Partners with Field, Brand Communications, & Real Estate on Brand and FAS initiatives.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- BA or BS Degree in related field preferred
- 7 years management experience in a retail or corporate operations or communications capacity
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office 2000 or later systems, particularly Work and Excel
Store Operations Jobs in Corporate at Chico's
In a Store Operations role, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Corporate for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Store Operations Jobs in Corporate at Chico's can include:
Assistant Manager, Store Operations - Team members in this store operations job are responsible for store projects, coordinating resource materials and effective operational support for Boutiques & Field Leaders.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for Store Operations Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a Store Operations role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for Store Operations Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.