Sr Manager, DCOM Planning
Job Ref#: 8046
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for directing the merchandise planning for digital commerce for the brand which may require analyzing current business trend, market feedback, historical data and recommending course corrections and improvements based on these assessments.
- Provides analysis to planning leader regarding promotions and impact to budget and KPI’s. Advises the omni Planning teams to incorporate Dcom into the omni plans for sales, margin and inventory
- Develops financial and assortment plans for Dcom exclusive product categories (e.g. Swim).
- Analyzes relevant KPI’s on a regular basis and recommend and execute plans and strategies to maximize both revenue and profitability. Manages topline, FP/MD, and daily forecasting files to connect business trend. Submits forecast to brand planning, for alignment.
- Analyzes historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities to business and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Provides strategic direction, oversight and recommendations to the omni planners to optimize online assortments and inventory investments.
- Leads cross-functional team in managing opportunities and risks.
- Oversees overall DCom inventory levels, ensuring appropriate turn within buckets. Makes recommendations and manages when product needs to go into final sale.
- Serves as brand representative for Omnichannel DOM initiatives, building process and roadmap in conjunction with omnichannel business leads, allocation, and planning.
- Facilitates the promotional cadence on Dcom through the target marketing processes.
- Provides liaison and leadership to the various cross functional partners in Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Brand Planning, IT etc.
- Leverages cross functional relationships to support special projects as directed by P&A leader.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ year’s prior experience in Planning and Allocation working in an Apparel Specialty Store environment, and minimum 2 years in a Management role
- Proficient in planning multiple levels of business drivers
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Owns the skill set to work in ambiguous situations and can effectively manage change, risk and uncertainty. Flexibility to shift focus/priorities at a moment’s notice
- System experience in Graphic software knowledge, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Database and JDA preferred
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Digital planning experience preferred
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.