Sr Digital Product Manager - Remote
Job Ref#: 7886
Brand: All Brands
Job Type: Full-time
Virtual, Work at home
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for the online product vision for defined functions (such as Search, Product/Look Detail Page, Browse/Navigation, Checkout) for 4 websites/brands supporting over $500m+ of yearly sales. This role will collaborate closely with stakeholders to identify, define, and design solutions to improve the customer experience and partner with the Digital Technology teams to translate vision into solutions which will drive business results. This role is responsible for translating customer needs and best practices to the digital feature development based on research and analytics. Position will work as a part of a product management squad delivering an Agile transformation and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Leads online product vision for functional areas, such as, Search, Browse/Nav, Checkout, Content/Services for all brands.
- Establishes and drives the product strategy and vision for specific eCommerce site focus areas across 4 websites/brands.
- Leads the day-to-day management and optimization of Ecommerce products and services (i.e., capabilities, features and functions) which supports the customer’s overall web experience for all brands.
- Accountable for the continued development of business Ecommerce properties and related mobile and multi-channel experiences to maximize revenue, profits and our customers’ experience.
- Conducts user research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
- Works closely with ecommerce operational teams to develop and enhance workflow processes and maximize the potential of existing product capabilities.
- Manages new product development and feature roadmap from planning to implementation by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including IT, Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Service, Merchandising, Analytics/Testing and Legal.
- Collaborates with Product Design team on wireframes and UI designs that support the product requirements.
- Ensures a level of consistency for the team in terms of direction and prioritization by ensuring the backlog is groomed and prioritized according to the overall strategy and product roadmap.
- Synthesizes product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including eCommerce team, design, engineering, QA, legal and other cross-functional teams.
- Conveys product requirements by creating effective user stories, functional requirements, wireframes and/or mockups.
- Coordinates with leads to ensure features are being built according to spec.
- Brainstorms and drives ideas through A/B testing lifecycle. Frames-up experiment hypotheses and defines experiment measurement strategy to quickly and efficiently identify and evaluate opportunities that will inform the roadmap.
- Conducts competitive and data driven analysis and industry research to identify gaps and opportunities that will further inform the product roadmap.
- Defines metrics, reports progress and creates presentations for executive management.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years Digital, Systems Analyst, Product ownership or Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices and competitive landscape
- Experience in all phases of the web development life cycle, with familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Deep understanding of online marketing principles, including but not limited to: conversion optimization, cross- and upsell, audience segmentation, A/B testing, merchandising, web analytics etc.
- Proficiency in user experience and design principles
- Proven track record of successful web application implementation and project management. Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects
- Advanced proficiency in standard office software, knowledge of JIRA, Personalization/testing vendors, Website analytics software
- Familiarity with SEO Strategies a plus
- Excellent engaging and timely communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate just as effectively with senior leadership as with developers
- Skilled in transferring high-level requests from business leadership into detailed requirements for the development team
- Creativity, analysis, and flexibility, working in a fast-paced, changing environment aiming for record-setting results
- Previous retail industry experience
Pay range is commensurate with relevant skills, industry experience and track record of success, among otherfactors as applicable for the position. Associates may be eligible for incentive compensation based on a variety of factors including achievement of department/brand/corporate performance metrics and/or other variables as applicable for the position. Chico’s FAS, Inc. reserves the right to amend incentive compensation at any time at its discretion.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.