This position is responsible for creating user interfaces for our web sites and customer-facing digital experiences, including the execution of any associated research and usability testing.
· Conceives and presents multiple UX design solutions within an iterative design process.
· Produces any necessary UX communication & support documentation including information architectures, taxonomies, wireframes and interaction models, workflows, and functional notation.
· Produces concept screens for the purpose of illustration and/or business decision-making.
· Produces high and/or low-fidelity prototypes.
· Conducts usability tests
· Identifies Use Cases & Design Cases that effectively reflect requirements & user goals.
· Performs competitive assessments and/or conduct industry research on related design needs.
· Designs features, functionality and specific interactions based on analysis of business goals and user needs.
· Under supervision, collaborate with business partners and technical teams to ensure flawless integration with back-end technology and a great user experience.
· Performs VQA prior to project launches.
· Ensures consistency and best-practice design within and across digital properties for all brands by complying to style guidelines and reusing common design elements and functional mechanics.
·Promotes and follows internal design & business processes.
·Provides reasonable assessments and assist with issue tracking.
·Drives effective completion of all project deliverables on or before deadline.
·Ensures proper reflection of Brand sensibility within our designs.
This role impacts:
·Budget – x
In 1983, we started as a small Sanibel Island gallery filled with artfully stylish pieces. Decades later, our assortment includes clothing, jewelry and accessories—in over 500 Chico’s boutiques and 100 outlets across the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and at chicos.com.
Though we’ve evolved, our distinct point of view remains: Create carefully curated collections with quality, comfort and versatility as the focal point — essentials punctuated by memorable pieces, pops of color, artful prints and globally-inspired finds.
Our collections invite our spirited customer to discover something chic and unique every day.
White House Black Market was founded by women, for women over 35 years ago. Now there are over 300 boutiques and over 50 outlets across the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, plus 24/7 shopping at whbm.com
We built our brand on the foundation of fashion’s most iconic contrast—White + Black. That natural contradiction inspires everything we do, and perfectly reflects our customer. She is strong yet subtle, modern yet timeless, hard-working yet easy-going.
We empower her to fully embrace her complexity—giving her looks that are feminine yet strong, sensual yet sophisticated, attractive yet approachable. Because we believe that no woman is any one thing.
For women by women since 2004. Our customer is our inspiration. She works hard at everything she does, so we’re working hard to create beautiful bra solutions for her, for all of us.
It’s not about the runway, it’s about the real way. We are embodying the journey of women supporting women. We are here to listen to her, tell her story and design product that supports her needs.
Visit us in 250+ boutiques or online anytime at soma.com
Founded by women, led by women. With our service and products, we strive to create a world where women never have to compromise, providing solutions to give them confidence and joy. Our portfolio consists of three brands: Chico’s, WHBM and Soma—specialty retailers of women’s apparel, intimates, accessories and related products—found in over 1,000 boutiques throughout the United States and online.