Sr Coord, Accounts Payable
Job Ref#: 9104
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position isresponsible for supportingfor ensuring superior customer service, accuracy and timeliness throughout the daily processing of vendor invoices and payments.This role will provide operational insight by reviewing current processes and making recommendations for improving efficiency and ensuring key controls.
- Processes various types of accounts payable transactions including, but no limited todata entry of merchandise vendor invoices.
- Maintains prepaid vendors and invoices in SAP.
- Prepares and posts payments, ensuring all paperwork is complete.
- Works with vendors to recoup outstanding debits.
- Interacts with internal and external customers in responding to inquiries.
- Other general accounting/payable functions as assigned.
- Assist in various special projects and system testing as needed
- Responsible for month-end analysis folders.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required; AA or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in accounts payable or related processing experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills
- Proficiency with Word and Excel to create account reconciliations
- Proficient with 10-key
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details
- The ability to work effectively in a high growth environment and a rapidly changing organization
- The ability to deal effectively with tight month end closing process
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.