Sr Analyst, FlexPLMBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyzes user needs and develop software solutions. Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Consults with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Oversees the work of consultants, programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Coordinates software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develops and directs software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using analysis and testing models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 5+ years experience in applications development
- 5+ years of PTC FlexPLM (9.2 or above) development, deployment and configuration experience
- Experience in PTC FlexPLM Configuration / Customization / Support
- Excellent understanding of PTC Windchill
- Good understanding of FlexPLM best practices
- Experience in administrating, testing and deploying code into multiple FlexPLM environments
- Experience in Retail industry is preferred
- Comfortable with Windows OS environment
- Experience in providing amazing customer support to end-users
- Advanced experience in translating customer requirements into functional requirements and detailed design documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment and react to situations as they arise in the appropriate manner
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues via telephone
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment or lead a team and effectively meet project deliverables on time
- Must be dependable, punctual, and reliable
- Must be flexible and available to provide off-hours support
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.