Sr Analyst, Business Intelligence
Job Ref#: 8776
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for partnering with several areas of the business gathering requirements to drive and standardizing reporting, analytics and dashboards. In addition, this position influences how our business partners answer business questions utilizing data-driven and reporting solutions. Critical to the role will be partnering directly with business teams to drive priorities and deliver actionable insights and reports.
- Develops, produces and engages in standardized business intelligence practices in an accurate and timely manner, communicating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Support the design and development of dashboards and data visualization solutions to provide valuable insights to cross functional teams.
- Responds to abstract business issues and needs with comprehensive solutions that may impact both business intelligence as well as business process.
- Takes a lead role in scoping, planning, managing timeline and progress, and delivering on BI initiatives.
- Clarifies and prioritizes requests for enhancements or systems changes with the requestor and documents initiative definition.
- Maintains and fosters effective working relationships with all parties.
- Has the confidence to work cross-functionally with various departments including business stakeholders and technical personnel to exchange ideas.
- Drives future strategic direction of business intelligence and analysis.
- Takes a lead role in the development and roll out of new data visualization capabilities.
- Manage and train cross functional partners on new tools, processes, and systems.
- May provide guidance/mentoring to new associates; evaluating process, recommend and implement improvements, as needed.
- Serves as a resource for Junior team members.
- Develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Analytics, Computer Science, or Information Technology required
- 5+ years demonstrated application experience (internship, co-op, work experience) in an analytics, data or business intelligence field
- 3+years experiencing designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau
- Experience working with large and complex data sets, able to write complex SQL queries
- Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, GPC, etc.) on process automation andstandardization
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain workflows and dashboard functionality
- Experience working directly with business analysts or business sponsors to gather and validate functional requirements and provide the design specifications
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Experience in Retail Industry, a plus
- Ability to work off shift for on call responsibilities
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.