Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
11215 Metro Parkway, Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position is responsible for supporting brands and shared services through strategic and ad hoc analyses. This position will utilize analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Python, Alteryx and SQL to provide insights that allows us to make better informed decisions in various areas such as sales forecasting, payroll allocation and key initiative testing & measurement.
- Provides analytics support for Chico's FAS strategic initiatives that allows us to make better informed decisions in areas like Marketing, HR, Finance, operations DCOM, forecasting or real estate both for the brands and shared services.
- Builds statistical models or mine data at macro level for trends and interprets output to support assigned project workstreams by understanding business needs; identifying analytic requirements; gathering and hygening data; analyzing data to support project goals; evaluating project progress and results; reviewing data results with team members to ensure accuracy; and translating results into specific business actions.
- Provides recommendations based on applied methodologies.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides project support by ensuring adherence to proper procedures and guidelines or advising on, executing and documenting organizational practices; understanding and communicating working knowledge of organizational best practices.
- Designs reporting templates to meet business requirements as needed.
- Provides training and instruction on analytics tool usage to brand/internal partners as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or applicable work experience
- 1 year experience with SQL and relational databases (for example SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle) preferred
- 1 year experience with statistical programming language (for example R, SAS) preferred
- Previous demonstrated application (internship, co-op, work experience) in an analytics field.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis preferred
- Master's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred