This position is responsible for providing technical support, operational support and MAPS to stores across all Chico’s FAS Inc. brands via telephone and self-service tickets. This position supports the following, but not limited to software, hardware, procedural questions, and network connectivity for all stores. Associates are empowered and expected to take an active role investigating and resolving concerns, issues and questions. Associates in this position are the most senior and knowledgeable and act as a leader within the team. Associates provide peer leadership and department support though training, written and verbal communication, mentoring peers and attends and collaborates in meetings. Associates are expected to manage process, procedure and be a change leader for all new technology and implementations.
- Demonstrates and upholds company guiding principles and values.
- Upholds company policy and procedures
- Accepts phones calls and actively responds to and manages self-service work orders.
- Serves as the subject matter expert regarding hardware, and related peripherals, software, phones, and network connectivity issues
- Subject matter expert in operational applications available via back office system, (scheduling, applicant tracking system, ADP supported applications, etc.)
- Completes primary register installations as secondary support when needed.
- Responsible for managing/investigating escalations by partnering with cross functional and brand managers for effective resolution.
- Compiles and analyzes data/metrics around PHD results issues and provides commentary as applicable.
- Analyzes and documents issues/troubleshooting problems to best manage resolution, shares learnings with the team.
- Creates and manages articles for Knowledge Base
- Performs random quality reviews on work orders and recorded phone calls. Provides feedback and resolution recommendations to PHD Leadership.
- Actively engages in team meetings, collaborates and follow up on meeting action as necessary.
- Participates in new technology training and prepares team for implementation through communication/documentation. Acts as change leader for new technology and implementations.
- Acts as peer leader and point of contact for peers to promote development of skills.
- Supports training needs including but not limited to assisting with design, delivery and follow-up to training of both new and existing team members.
- Partners with Supervisor to ensure proper coverage, workflow and achieving of department objectives.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
Living the Chico’s FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Certifications strongly recommended
- 2+ years Help Desk experience or 3+ years of experience troubleshooting hardware and software
- At least 6 months in the Technical Store Support Specialist 1 role
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products as well as internal Systems
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends
- Excellent detail orientation, with the ability to accurately complete documentation
- Capability to multi-task efficiency and adapt to changing conditions in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to work independently managing regular duties with minimal supervision
- Strong written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Have experience training and mentoring others
- Can compile, analyze and report on data relating to PHD results
- Can successfully multi-task
- Can motivate others and rally support especially around new initiatives and projects
- Proven track record of customer focused activity and providing MAPS
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.