Spec, DCOMM Content Ops
Job Ref#: 7179
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
This position is responsible for duties in the Business Control Center (BCC) and the Web Commerce Service Center (CSC) of the ATG eCommerce Platform for production and multiple test environments. This individual will gather and analyze requirements from various stakeholders and cross functional partners to create the assets needed to display products through the ATG Content Management System.
The Specialist Digital Commerce Content Operations will provide ad-hoc support, and complete a broad range of duties associated with the ATG eCommerce platform and other systems and applications as required. This individual may specialize in a single brand but must be able to respond to the requirements of all brands when needed including coupons and promotions.
- Loads and activates product in the BCC and CSC daily. Directly impact sales and profitability of Digital Commerce channel
- Manages the content activation process in partnership with various cross functional partners; produces, edits and categorizes products. Enters backorders into the CSC based upon brand provided lists.
- Responsible for ensuring product pages are accurate; trouble shoots and resolves issues with product content
- Partner with Sample Team and photo studio to assure timely availability of assets to drive sales and profitability
- Manages coupon/promo requests and partners with IT to build and test their accuracy
- Maintains the promo library and assists with basic coupon/promo questions
- Gathering coupon/promo request from CAI SharePoint and the Google sheets
- Audits the website to ensure product and content information is accurate when the system allows
- Partners with IT & QA in resolving issues in a timely manner
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement. Initiates process changes as needed utilizing the appropriate resources
- Performs miscellaneous research, operational duties, and assists with projects as assigned
- Manages relationship with third party vendors to ensure content is tested for quality and published timely
Living the Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer focus, instilling trust, driving engagement, and driving results.
Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- High School Diploma or GED. Associate Degree + 2 years' experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of website functions and the programs associated with them
- Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products, Google at Work products as well as strong aptitude to learn other software/database management systems
- Strong understanding of process management
- Experience with ATG Business Control Center preferred
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent tasks and projects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve complex issues quickly
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.