Spec, Asset Protection - SOC (Mon-Fri Overnight)
Job Ref#: 9145
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Loss Prevention
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This Ft Myers, FL based position provides support to the Company by utilizing the enterprise-wide remote monitoring system to safeguard all critical business assets, including people, facilities and product. Operates surveillance systems, threat management tools, mass notification technology and alarm monitoring software to identify, evaluate, and mitigate risks to the business and its associates on a global scale. In addition, provides administrative support to the Loss Prevention team with investigative research, data analysis and review, special reports/projects and clerical assistance.
- Supports a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC) and monitors security tools, assesses threats, and the risks involving enterprise safety and security.
- Supports Safe Stores program via monitoring, investigating, and responding to all alerts through the enterprise alarm monitoring system, CCTV, open source information and social media tools.
- Responsible for call in-take from field regarding alarm/life-safety management, armored car issues and critical incidents (i.e. weather, active threats, robberies and organized retail crime activity).
- Communicates effectively with stores, field leadership and HQ partners, providing salient intelligence to support crisis response, critical incident reporting and investigations.
- Collaborates with cross functional departments to resolve security events affecting the organization, including traveler-tracking, weather events and man-made disasters.
- Responsible for dispatching appropriate internal and external resources in the event of an emergency, including using mass notification tools, internal and external partners.
- Creates & communicates detailed reports of events utilizing incident management systems.
- Mitigates risks to the business and its associates by proactively monitoring current events, social media, situational awareness tools and traveler tracking world-wide.
- Maintains health of security related technology systems & endpoints, including remotely troubleshooting CCTV issues & dispatching outside resources minimizing downtime.
- Supports required research relating to Loss Prevention and Security objectives.
- Provides anti-Fraud and theft support by leveraging related technological systems.
- Conducts analyses of key indicators to identify loss, compliance issues or fraud.
- Utilizes exception reporting systems and other internal functional systems.
- Manages confidential information/ documentation as required by Company, State and Federal Laws.
- Works on Shift-based schedules including nights and weekends; may be extended during crisis events.
- High School diploma or GED required; AA preferred
- 3 years’ work experience including asset protection, security operations, law enforcement or military experience
- Experience in dispatch and security monitoring preferred
- Must possess a strong understanding of security principles and practices
- Experience with situational awareness and mass notification tools preferred. (NC4, Dataminr, Anvil, Send Word Now, Everbridge)
- Working knowledge of security related technology such as card access and CCTV(Genetec and Axis experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent detail orientation with the ability to learn, follow and communicate policies and procedures correctly
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends
- Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage regular duties with minimal supervision
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.