Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Human Resources
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
Are you a sourcing rock star? Do you love the thrill of the hunt for amazing talent?
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team in Fort Myers, Florida...a team passionate about our role in attracting and engaging exceptional talent for Chico's FAS.
This position is responsible for the recruitment of entry-level, professional to middle management positions. This position develops and drives talent acquisition strategies across assigned functional categories.
- Develops and executes effective strategies and tactics to source candidates for assigned categories via social media, applicant systems, networking and associate referrals.
- Drives and manages full-life cycle recruiting process from candidate development thru presentation of qualified candidate slate effectively assessed for functional, leadership and aesthetic skills; manage offer and close process.
- Influences hiring leaders to build talent acquisition capabilities and strategies that support department, brand and enterprise goals.
- Builds and manages productive relationships with hiring leaders by providing timely communication regarding search and candidate details; educates hiring leaders on talent acquisition best practices to provide a positive candidate experience to both internal and external candidates.
- Maintains industry, competitive and functional knowledge for areas of responsibility, ie functional/technical skills, compensation data, aesthetic point of view, etc.
- Leverages social media and other software tools (HRIS, CRM, job boards,)to maximize recruiting presence and exposure for current needs and pipeline strategies.
- Ensures positive internal and external candidate experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years recruiting experience within a specialty fashion retail environment and/or executive search experience
- Strong technical skills to leverage social media sites, LinkedIn, Avature and other recruiting systems to produce candidate flow
- Ability to anticipate needs of business and hiring leaders to build pipeline of future talent
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with all levels of the organization; build effective communication strategies to manage on-going relationships with candidates and hiring leaders
- Strong collaboration skills to build effective partnerships with other HR team members, hiring leaders, candidates and external search partners as needed
- Ability to change search strategies quickly to accommodate changes in business strategies and resulting talent needs
- Strong influencing skills to drive search strategies to closure
- Ability to manage multiple complex searches and produce a qualified slate of candidates that meet the needs of the hiring leader
- Strong prioritization skills to effective balance competing demands of highly visible searches
Human Resources Jobs in Corporate at Chico's
In a Human Resources role, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Corporate for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Human Resources Jobs in Corporate at Chico's can include:
LMS Administrator - Team members in this human resources job are responsible for the administration of the company's Talent Management, Learning Management, and Internal Social Collaboration Systems including ongoing development, configuration, ad-hoc reporting and Associate technical support.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for Human Resources Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a Human Resources role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for Human Resources Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.