Senior Director, Creative Marketing - White House I Black MarketBrand: White House Black Market
Category: Fashion Marketing
The Senior Director, Creative is an integral part of the Marketing Leadership Team, accountable for establishing and maintaining a clear brand identity (look and voice) across all marketing touch points along the customer journey. This role will lead the transformation of the creative team to become a customer-centric and omni-channel organization.
- Translate brand positioning into a clear and differentiated brand identity, which is consistently applied across all creative.
- Lead Creative Team to develop integrated omni-channel campaigns to attract new customers and engage existing customers wherever and however they choose to interact with the brand. Create and leverage content, with appreciation for the context of the channel for which it is intended.
- Partner with Marketing, Visual Merchandising, and Marketing Services to translate creative briefs into differentiated concepts and campaigns to deliver on business objectives
- Partner with producer on photo shoots.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the VP, Creative Director on a regular basis to understand and formulate brand direction.
- Present campaign concepts and creative direction to business partners as part of the Product Lifecycle Calendar (PLC) process.
- Trains, motivates, develops and retains top talent needed to support the overall success of the company
- Establish a transparent and collaborative culture within the creative team, and with business partners
- Ensure brands individuality, excitement, impact and accuracy in all marketing materials.
- Adhere to demands of production schedule. Be aware of release schedule and devote time necessary to meet deadlines.
- Maintain open communication with outside services as well as support positions at HQ.
- Attend weekly conference-call production meetings with NY and HQ offices.
- Attend mailer photo sessions as needed.
- Minimum of 10 years of Creative Director experience
- BA/BS degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, Creative Writing or a related field from an accredited institution
- Experience in development of omni-channel campaigns
- Experience in fashion
- MAC proficiency
- Excellent communication, collaborative and organization skills equaling strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.