Senior Designer, Digital Commerce User ExperienceBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position will create user interfaces for our web sites and customer-facing digital experiences, including the execution of any associated research and usability testing.
Produce Effective UX Designs:
- Conceive and present multiple UX design solutions within an iterative design process.
- Produce any necessary UX communication & support documentation including information architectures, taxonomies, wireframes and interaction models, workflows, and functional notation.
- Produce concept screens for the purpose of illustration and/or business decision-making.
- Produce high and/or low-fidelity prototypes.
- Conduct usability tests and/or assist with larger usability productions.
- Identify Use Cases & Design Cases that effectively reflect requirements & user goals.
- Perform competitive assessments and/or conduct industry research on related design needs.
- Recommend features, functionality and specific interactions based on analysis of business goals and user needs.
- Work with Project Managers in Technology to define & document functional requirements. Under supervision, collaborate with business partners and technical teams to ensure flawless integration with back-end technology and a great user experience.
- Produce or assist with the creation of development-ready assets in partnership with Brand creative teams.
- Perform QA prior to project launches.
- Ensure consistency and best-practice design within and across digital properties for all brands by complying to style guidelines and reusing common design elements and functional mechanics.
- Promote and follow internal design & business processes.
- Provide reasonable assessments and assist with issue tracking.
- Drive effective completion of all project deliverables on or before deadline.
- Ensure proper reflection of Brand sensibility within our designs.
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on interactive design, graphic design or communications preferred* 5 years' experience in web design, with a strong emphasis on user experience and usability and at least 3+ year's direct Digital Commerce experience.
- Strong interactive design portfolio.
- History of success working with large groups and multiple disciplines including technology, marketing, and creative. History working with Merchandising groups a plus.
- Strong to expert knowledge of all relevant design applications (Photoshop, wireframe tools, etc.)
- Ability to develop prototypes a major plus.
- General familiarity with web analytics and related user research tools.
- Sensitivity to brand aesthetics and ability to work within a diversity of styles. Fashion experience a major plus.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.