Senior Analyst, Strategy
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Business Process
11215 Metro Parkway, Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
Doing what you love in a place you love with people you trust? Yes. At Chico's FAS, you can have it all. A career in fashion retail where you will feel inspired and encouraged to be your best and be yourself every day. A place where values and guiding principles are more than just a sign on the wall. An environment that cultivates and champions career growth. Through our focus on servant leadership, mentoring programs, customer service and philanthropic involvement, we find ways to make a difference every day. We care about each other, our customers and our community. Headquartered in Southwest Florida, Chico's FAS is a family of Three Amazing Brands, surrounded by beautiful sunny beaches. Ready to join us? Read on.
This position supports Management to identify, analyze, and develop innovative long-term strategies that will result in the continued profitable growth and overall health of the company. This position partners with key functions across all divisions to develop and implement business strategies and help steer the corporate direction.
- Performs competitive, financial, market, and consumer research, utilizing data from a variety of internal and external resources.
- Conducts in-depth, thoughtful, and objective analyses, identifying key issues to complex problems, and developing quantitative and qualitative approaches to address them.
- Organizes and leads cross-functional meetings and working sessions.
- Develops robust financial models for initiative validation and project plans for execution.
- Synthesizes findings, create presentations for a variety of audiences, and communicate recommendations to senior management and cross-functional leaders.
- Support the company Long Range Plan:
- Partners with finance team to set performance goals, tied to strategic intent.
- Coordinates with finance, brands, and other functions to update assumptions.
- Analyzes the plan for trends in sales, margin, expense, and cash flow.
- Assists in preparation of updates for the board of the directors reflecting company long-term projections, goals, and plans.
- Support initiative execution:
- Partners with key functions across all divisions and all levels in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Supports resource and action planning, including setting measures for success.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years' experience at a leading strategy consulting firm, financial services firm, Corporate Strategy department or equivalent
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills with experience creating detailed financial models and utilizing business benchmarks
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured analyses from disparate sources of information
- Ability to convincingly organize and deliver content in written, oral, and formal presentations
- Ability to influence the organization across multiple levels
- Highly organized; proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Graduate degree
- Retail experience is a plus