Senior Analyst - Omni-Channel FulfillmentBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
This position is responsible for analyzing the Omni-channel order fulfillment network performance and key metrics; identifying and resolving issues, and developing recommendations to improve performance. The Lead Analyst will communicate findings to multiple levels of management. This role will collaborate in developing business rules and analytical tools in order to determine the optimal "service versus cost" with Omni-channel operations.
- Develop scorecards and metrics needed to highlight performance in the DC and stores.
- Develop and create data tables to support day to day store fulfillment operations.
- Create forecasting for fulfillment stores based on current plans and metrics in conjunction with Store Operations and Store Finance.
- Create, update, and maintain distribution of reports using multiple data inputs, systems, and tools.
- Monitor and analyze identified and established key operating metrics and assists in development and maintenance of an accurate measurement system.
- Leverage reporting and dashboards to drive process improvements resulting in reduced costs and improved service.
- Monitor and maintain information related to inventory visibility.
- Maintain system configuration of business related functions within the Order Management System; including order management business rules.
- Create and maintain strong exception order identification and resolution process.
- Update and maintain overall fulfillment reporting and dashboards.
- Act and support team as Subject Matter Expert on reporting capabilities and performance monitoring tools.
- Create and maintain documentation, including the development of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Engage in staff development meetings for the purpose of knowledge transfer, cross training, and team collaboration.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and prepares project reports for management.
- Communicate and coordinate with corporate departments to ensure daily and weekly objectives and strategies of the company are supported.
- Foster effective communication through transparency of intentions and promoting relationship building initiatives; including ensuring daily and weekly that the objectives and strategies of the Company are supported.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years of related experience required.
- Experience with business metrics and their use to drive process improvements.
- Experience with Manhattan Associates product suite (DOM, SIF, SIM), or other DOM suites a plus.
- Experience with BI reporting tools. Proficient in SQL Basic and Cognos preferred.
- Knowledge of data gathering through various software applications.
- Strong understanding of retail operations: order management, distribution and transportation processes, including both process and technology.
- Excellent computer skills. Working knowledge of Google software, MS Products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access Data Base, Power Point, and Project.
- Experience with DOM technology and systems are strongly valued.
- Ability to collaborate with technical team members.
- Experience working in a shared services environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, team player, who thrives in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- May require supporting off-hour/weekend operations as needed.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.