Senior Analyst, Merch Reporting and AnalysisBrand: White House Black Market
This position is responsible for partnering with the Management team, Planners, Merchants and the Operations team in driving and maximizing reporting, data mining and data validation. Additionally, they will partner with Strategic Planning to provide further analysis of business performance, planning and inventory control.
- Develops, produces and distributes standardized reporting in an accurate and timely manner. Partners with the Brand Merchandising, Operations and Managements teams to develop, run and maintain ad hoc reports. Provides data and share observations or recommendations.
- Responds to abstract business issues and needs with comprehensive solutions that may impact both business intelligence as well as business process.
- Takes a lead role in scoping, planning, managing timeline and progress, and delivering on brand-wide BI initiatives.
- Engages the MIS report development team in developing and validating reports.
- Clarifies and prioritizes requests for enhancements or systems changes with the requestor and documents initiative definition.
- Maintains and fosters effective working relationships with all parties.
- Engages the business to provide in-season and post-season analytics designed to recap and guide future decision-making. Develop new reports to meet emerging ideas, as needed.
- Analyzes master data elements and provide analytics relating to attributes by article and site. Partners with Strategic Planning to generate directional reporting.
- Monitors Master Data unassigned issues. Follow-ups with the Master Data team and develops strategies to improve data integrity.
- Participates in MIS initiatives to expand BI functionality and improve database integrity.
- Partners with the Planning team on managing the Monthly Business Review (MBR) process with the development of reports of sales, markdown, receipts and inventory forecasts.
- Partners with Management with reporting and analytical initiatives.
- Drives future strategic direction of reporting and analysis.
- Takes a lead role in the development and roll out of new system capabilities.
- Manage and train cross functional partners on new tools, processes, and systems.
- Develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field
- Minimum 3 years prior retail experience, preferably in an Apparel Specialty Store environment, with significant hands-on experience using databases or report writers
- Requires high competency with Microsoft Suite; particularly Excel, Access and Visual Basic. Experience with SQL, Crystal reports, & Business Objects preferred.
- Preferred 1 year of experience with a best-of-breed Business Intelligence solution.
- Preferred 1 full life-cycle implementation of a best-of-breed software solution.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.