Senior Analyst, AnalyticsBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Customer Analytics and Intelligence
This position is responsible for defining and distributing marketing reporting on key metrics including weekly, monthly and annual targets. This position will work with functional counterparts throughout the organization to develop reporting from data universes that provide information on marketing spend and optimization. Standardized reporting and ad hoc analysis will be used to support executive decision making that will impact marketing investments on business.
- Measures, manages and analyzes marketing performance to maximize effectiveness, optimize spend, leverage marketing mix modeling and align to total marketing spend guidelines.
- Designs marketing measurement architecture through weekly, monthly, quarterly and campaign reviews including ROI, lift, impressions, view ability and incremental results.
- Distributes monthly marketing dashboards in an accurate and timely manner.
- Partners with cross functional teams to develop, run and present reporting and analysis. Provides data and shares observations/recommendations.
- Follows industry research and trends on marketing spend, optimization and measurement.
- Continuously identify new opportunities to leverage analytics in marketing optimization to improve our ongoing operations and partners with Advanced Analytics team to assess building internal capabilities.
- Partners with cross functional teams on spend and performance metric tracking, marketing spend effectiveness, and optimization opportunities.
- Partners with finance to track marketing spend forecasts to ensure alignment to corporate strategic initiatives.
- Educates business partners on available reports and reporting tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- 5+ years of direct to consumer retail operations experience, preferably in an apparel environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; retail math skills
- Makes decisions with limited information, but also able to synthesize large quantities of data to drive business decisions
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Strong communication and presentation skills: concisely presents complex information/recommendations in terms meaningful to various audiences
- Solid understanding of the financial assessment of ROI
- Builds collaborative partnerships cross-functionally; identifies/influences critical stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Significant experience in analytics including web and marketing preferred
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.