Senior Analyst, Analytics
Category: Customer Analytics and Intelligence
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position is responsible for supporting brands and shared services through strategic and ad hoc analyses to provide insights that allows us to make better informed decisions in various areas such as sales forecasting, payroll allocation and key initiative testing & measurement.
- Builds statistical models or mine data at macro level for trends and interprets output to support assigned project workstreams by understanding business needs; identifying analytic requirements; gathering and hygening data; analyzing data to support project goals; evaluating project progress and results; reviewing data results with team members to ensure accuracy; and translating results into specific business actions.
- Works cross-functionally to gather insights which will improve marketing efforts.
- Develops and executes measurement and reporting which accurately reflects business results and informs future decision.
- Makes recommendations for improving targeting and measurement strategies and processes.
- Translates reports and analysis to distill actionable insights; Clearly communicate results.
- Monitors and maintains data quality and integrity. Create a process for information maintenance and testing for accuracy.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in AIMS solutions with a focus on optimizing the system and requesting enhancements that will improve the system's effectiveness.
- Provides project support by ensuring adherence to proper procedures and guidelines or advising on, executing and documenting organizational practices; understanding and communicating working knowledge of organizational best practices.
- Designs reporting templates to meet business requirements as needed.
- Provides training and instruction on analytics tool usage to brand/internal partners as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required, in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and
- 4+ years' experience in an analytics related field OR:
- MBA or Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and
- 2 years' experience in an analytics related field
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis preferred
- Master's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- If in Research/Personalization: 4 years' experience with consumer/customer quantitative research, consumer/customer qualitative research, or associate engagement research
- If in CRM: 4 years' experience with marketing campaign segmentation, targeting design, execution tools, framework. Strategic mindset designing customer journeys and touch points
- If in CX/UX: 4 years' experience with digital experience analytics (Google, Omniture, etc.). Ability to read/interpret web analytics to provide actionable strategic insights
- If in Modeling/Data Science: 4+ years' experience in analytics or data science - with applications in customer analytics and marketing analytics; forecasting; structural equations, marketing ROI and attribution; building predictive models and multivariate techniques; working in environments with disparate data sources
- If in Testing: 2+ years hypothesis testing experience; 2+ experience with testing toolset such as APT
Customer Analytics and Intelligence Jobs in Corporate at Chico's
In a Customer Analytics and Intelligence role, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Corporate for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Customer Analytics and Intelligence Jobs in Corporate at Chico's can include:
Analytics Analyst - Team members in the Customer Analytics and Intelligence jobs are responsible for supporting brands and shared services through strategic and ad hoc analyses.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for Customer Analytics and Intelligence Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a Customer Analytics and Intelligence role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for Customer Analytics and Intelligence Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.