Job Ref#: 9064
Brand: Distribution Center (DC)
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for the planning and scheduling of all facility
maintenance activities including the coordination of preventive, planned
and unplanned maintenance. Acts as a liaison between the production and the maintenance departments
- Manages work orders, documentation, and assets within thecomputerized maintenance management system (CMMS), acts as Champion for all CMMS activities with responsibility for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and performance database.
- Plans and schedules corrective and preventive maintenance activities by task and priority level (including preparation of parts per job needed).
- Manages spare parts and alignment between the maintenance department and stockroom in conjunction with CCMS Administrator.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for improving facility operations and solving maintenance related problems.
- Train employees on how to use the CMMS
- Ensures key performance indicators are captured and reported for equipment reliability, departmental performance, planning and scheduled business flow process.
- Maximizes equipment reliability through using planned maintenance most effectively, which can be traced with MTTR (Meen Time tool repair) and MTBR (Meen Time Between Repair).
- Analyzes all planned change parts and makes recommendations for Preventative Maintenance changes .
- Actively engages with all Vendors to plan outside Vendor involved repairs from the beginning to the finish of the project.
- Primary facilities contact to create windows for repairs, PM’s and maintenance led projects,to ensure minimal to no obstructions for plant operations.
- Proactively approaches and identifies repair and improvement opportunities on equipment throughout facilities and plans / purchases parts as needed.
- Ensures functional standards are maintained between maintenance, accounting and production departments along with accountability of external vendors.
- Initiates requisitions for maintenance and indirect purchases.
- Coordinates plant-wide shutdowns.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum 6 years of maintenance experience in similar environment
- Thorough knowledge of equipment and understanding of mechanical and electrical systems with formal training or education
- Flexibility to work any shift as business needs require
- Ability to prioritize with good time management, planning, expediting and proactive skills
- Extended to Expert knowledge in mechanical components, spare parts and equipment design.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Package
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.