Sales Associate-WHBM 3486 - Hillsdale Shopping Ctr-CA3486
Job ID 99145744P58667625A39625698
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
ABOUT CHICO’S FAS
Chico's FAS, Inc. is a cultivator of brands serving the lifestyle needs of fashion-savvy women 30 years and older. Our brand portfolio currently consists of four brands: Chico's, White House Black Market, Soma Intimates and Boston Proper. Our brands are all specialty retailers of private label women's apparel, accessories and related products. Currently, we operate over 1,450 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands.
About White House Black Market
WH|BM offers fashionable and sophisticated clothing and accessory items, from everyday basics, to wear-to-work, to elegant fashion, primarily in black and white and related shades with seasonal color splashes.
WH|BM currently operates more than 450 boutiques and over 60 outlets across the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. WH|BM publishes a monthly catalog highlighting its latest fashions and connects with customers at www.whbm.com.(link opens in new window)