The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
6. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
7. Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.
8. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
9. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
10. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management
11. Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchandise replenishment.
12. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
13. Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
14. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
5. Able to travel to stores throughout the district
6. Excellent customer service skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hand / fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Retail Sales Associate Jobs in Round Rock Outlets at Chico's
In a Retail Sales Associate role, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Round Rock Outlets for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Retail Sales Associate Jobs in Round Rock Outlets at Chico's can include:
Retail Sales Associate - Team members in this retail sales associate job are primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Retail Sales Associates perform various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
Sales Lead - Team members in this retail sales associate job are primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for Retail Sales Associate Jobs in Round Rock Outlets at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a Retail Sales Associate role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for Retail Sales Associate Jobs in Round Rock Outlets at Chico's.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.