Sales AssociateBrand: Chico's
Category: Retail Sales Associate
The Sales Associate may be a full or part-time hourly paid position which is primarily responsible for sales generation. The Sales Associate complies with the Guiding Principles in the areas of Customer Satisfaction, Sales and Operations.
1. Performs on the sales floor, using Brand selling system techniques to achieve and exceed personal sales goals.
2. Understands and demonstrates Chico’s FAS Canada, Co. Values and Guiding Principles with both customers and team
3. Maintains constant and timely communication with the Store Manager
4. Positively and consistently demonstrates a neat, professional, and fashionable image
5. Responsible for promptly greeting and maintaining awareness of all customers entering the store
6. Consistently demonstrates and effectively communicates product knowledge to the customer
7. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
8. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation and loss prevention.
9. Participates in monthly floor sets and maintains zones and is knowledgeable of all visual directives
10. Processes all register/POS transactions accurately and in accordance with Brand Guiding Principles
11. Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management
1. High School diploma or equivalent educational certification
2. Retail or sales experience preferred
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
6. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
7. Available and agrees to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Attendance required as scheduled.
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our store teams. When we do have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications are a match with our position requirements. You may apply to any location or position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the application process, please call 1-800 - 608-4528 for assistance.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.