Join ourfashion-obsessed team, dedicated to a styling and social experience that makeswomen feel beautiful.
The Sales Associate is responsiblefor supporting Management in in promoting a customer and product-focused salesculture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of allstore operations, including ensuring a great customer experience and maximumprofitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are themost amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
Drive for Results
• Meetscompany sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating productknowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locateor obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Maintainsknowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visualstandards.
• Maintainsstandards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all otherduties as directed by Management.
• Participatesin visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
• Models andpromotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards,offering a cohesive omni channel experience.
• Ensuresprompt resolution of customer concerns.
• Ensures afast and efficient register experience, remaining current on policies regardingpayments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices andother applicable operations.
• Reinforcesbuying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on goals including gift cardsales.
• Signs upclients for reward program.
• Builds andmaintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
• Knowscurrent product fit and style assortment offerings in store and on line.
• Maintainsconsistent client communication through utilization of customer book.
• Supportsreplenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant.
• Assistswith locate fulfillment.
• Assistswith visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visualpresentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
• Assist withboutique cleanliness and organization
Teamwork and Growth
• Promotes aninclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving.
• Seekspersonal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback.
Otherduties as assigned.
This position may befound in multiple brands. Some dutiesmay vary from brand to brand.
·High School diploma or equivalent
·Retail or sales experience preferred
·Must be 18 years of age or older
·Excellent communication skills
·Excellent customer service skills
·Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
·Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in afast-paced environment
·Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and Management
·Regularattendance is essential to this position to ensure adequate coverage to meetcompany objectives. Ability to work aflexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
·Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
·Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
·Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
Due to our growth,we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our store teams.When we do have an open position, we will review your application to determineif your qualifications are a match with our position requirements. You mayapply to any location or position at any time; however, the position to whichyou apply may not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicantsfor employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during theapplication process, please contact your local Store Manager for assistance.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.