Quality Assurance AnalystBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
The position will build and maintain an automated testing infrastructure, analyze test results, and ensure product quality standards are met. You will also run manual tests when required. The Automation QA Analyst is responsible for working closely with members of the QA and development team to create and execute test plans and scenarios to ensure the quality of software products. You will be responsible for identifying, reporting, and troubleshooting defects; gathering metrics, and verifying defect fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner. In addition, the Automation QA Analyst will coach, lead and train team members on Selenium and scripting. You will also support the execution of load and performance testing as needed.
- Design, develop and execute automated software test plans, test scripts, test scenarios, and analyze test results.
- Build improve automated testing infrastructure
- Execute automation testing across multiple environments
- Work closely with Developers, Testers, and business employees to identify tests to automate
- Recommend coding standards to support test automation
- Maintain and update test automation lab to keep devices and software up to date to ensure testing efforts are run on correct devices and operating systems.
- Author and contribute to internal documentation.
- Execute load and performance testing
- Assist with manual testing as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience with Selenium Webdriver - Expert level; java or other OOO language
- 3-5 years' experience in software quality assurance
- Proven track record of designing and implementing an automation strategy and framework for testing Web and Mobile applications.
- Experience using Selenium Grid
- Knowledge of manual testing
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.).
- Experience with automated testing tools required
- Experience mentoring and training others in world class testing practices
- Experience developing and coordinating testing efforts and project testing strategies
- Experience analyzing and dissecting system requirements to create and execute tests cases
- Software quality assurance certifications preferred
- Performance and Load testing experience a plus
- Must be flexible and available to provide off-hours support.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.