Program Manager, Gift CardsBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position is primarily responsible for the strategic planning, development and execution of Chico's FAS 3rd party Gift Card program. This position will have proven experience in strategy, sales, relationship management, operations and execution for a multi-channel gift card portfolio. It will work cross-functionally across Marketing, Creative, IT, CRM, Finance and Operations to grow our 3rd business to business and business to consumer programs and scale new channels. This position will own day-to-day relationship with gift card vendors (owned e-gift card program & 3rd party), including monitoring sales & redemptions, creative & technical requests, product availability, and fulfillment. It will also be responsible for ongoing evaluation of gift card return and incremental impact to the business.
- Defines ongoing gift card strategy, seasonal approach, and marketing for seasonal campaigns.
- Develops gift card product roadmap along with cross functional leaders and in partnership with cross functional teams, work to prioritize initiatives against other projects (e.g., gifting strategies, digital personalization).
- In partnership with Finance and Director, develops and socializes gift card sales and redemptions forecasts (owned program & 3rd party) and develop marketing plans to meet financial targets.
- Maintains gift card reporting for sales and incremental ROI versus forecast, identifies industry trends, compile competitive gift card analysis and analyze new opportunities that generate a positive ROI.
- Sets and manages annual gift card marketing budget with support from Director of CRM Reporting and Execution.
- Develops post-promotion/marketing analyses for gift card campaigns.
- Shares ownership of building and fostering vendor relationships involving day to day program management and development, and analyze new business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Marketing/Business), required
- 3-5 years related work experience in marketing, finance, CRM, analytics or pre-paid payments/gift card field preferred
- Demonstrated strong proficiency and accuracy in data analysis.
- Self-directed, results driven and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- skills; comfortable with presenting to all levels of leadership, necessary for relationship management with gift card vendors and 3rd party decision makers
- Outstanding organizational, multitasking and time management skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Excellent problem-solving and strong data analysis skills and ability to evaluate performance of marketing initiatives
- Strong financial acumen and understanding and working knowledge of Profit and loss
- Proven command in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, BI tools
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.