Program Manager, Digital
Job Ref#: 8919
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position will administer technology strategic initiatives from procurement to execution with the assistance of senior leadership team. This role will organize and manage a complex set of new initiatives and provide program coordination support to keep the programs moving quickly and efficiently. This position will operate as an extension of and leverage to the Chief Digital Officer (CDO) and will have significant responsibilities in supporting the development and execution of the Technology strategy and vision.
This is a highly visible role which engages with the cross functional teams frequently.
- Works closely with the CDO and his leadership team to facilitate execution of key projects and initiatives. Provides strategic, analytical and project management support, and keeps leadership abreast of noteworthy events, milestones and issues in their area of responsibility.
- Ensures the timely communication and flow of information among leadership and key stakeholders for projects/initiatives.
- Serve as a conduit and contact point so key objectives are communicated clearly and can be met.
- Maintains lists of Executive Team priority action items, and monitors progress on action items.
- Works with Finance partners, tracking costs at a high level; . tracks and manages contracts, existing and new. Works with legal partners and be a “go to” for executives seeking understanding of bottlenecks.
- Provides coordination support for large scale meetings.
- Provides process improvements and organization for optimal efficiency.
- Sources and set ups new vendor meetings for potential solutions.
- Maintains contract review and expiration dates to coordinate discussions on renewal terms.
- Assists CDO with the development, maintaining and forecasting of the technology budget.
- Maintains distribution lists, calendars, and schedules for all project management related meetings.
- Prepares meeting materials, agendas, and recaps for Sr. Leadership and milestone meetings.
- Prepares background/slides/backup material for key meetings and presentations/briefings.
- Assist CDO with identifying key high-level metrics that outline the success of initiatives.
- Recognizes and alerts leadership to scheduling conflicts and propose "work around" solutions.
- Provides input for the design and construction of business case scenarios to support system enhancements to optimize productivity.
- Supports systems and process Implementation and rollout strategy.
- Steers large, cross-functional projects and build consensus with senior leadership across the organization.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- 4-5 years’ experience in systems, process, or program coordination function
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong initiative, organization, project management and execution skills
- Ability to lead by influence and drive consensus among senior executives as well as lead and empower cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel
- Independent, self-reliant, tenacious, self-starter
- Meticulous attention to detail & ability to drive flawless execution to tight deadlines
- Ability to build effective and influential relationships in a cross-functional team
- Self-starter; works autonomously as well as with a team
- Demonstrated strong skills in problem solving, organization, and priority setting
- Fast learner who is willing to ask questions, offer suggestions and liaison with senior levels within the organization
- Modern, digital mindset
- Strength in relationship building and network development across a large organization
- MBA a plus
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.