Production Artist (Chico's)
Job Ref#: 9083
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for assisting in the creation of marketing assets to support the brand’s marketing channels. This individual requires strong communication and organization skills, an eye for detail, and a drive for efficiency.
- Will provide minor photography retouching, image processing and editing.
- Supports marketing content for in-store, site, email, social, advertising.
- Files release and preflight for all marketing channels.
- Reviews design and copy concepts with cross functional partners.
- Understands the brand design and ensures all assets adhere to style guides and branding.
- Adheres to the demands of the production schedule; and devotes time necessary to meet deadlines.
- Monitors production and usage of imagery for marketing purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- Design-specific higher education or 1-2 years equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of marketing design and strong typography skills
- Strong demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Photoshop (for both design and retouching), InDesign, Illustrator required
- Mac and Microsoft Office fluency
- Proficient with Capture One and image processing
- Working knowledge of web design best practices, including HTML and CSS
- Highly organized and extreme attention to detail and consistency of work with a focus on composition and typography
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills to work and manage multiple projects at a time
- Good written/verbal/visual communication and interpersonal skills
- After Effects or video editing skills a plus
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.