ProducerBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position is involved in all facets of photo shoot, base and video production. This includes the management of annual shoot budgets, sourcing and rate negotiations, travel, coordination and post production. The Producer helps provide creative solutions, trouble shooting and excellent execution of the production process. The role identifies and coordinates creative talent for the brand ensuring a successful on budget and on brand production.
- Produce all aspects of omni campaign shoot production from concept to execution.
- Work directly with the photo production director, creative, marketing, finance and talent agencies on the development of photo shoots and video production.
- Understand the specific brands identity and design direction established by the marketing and creative teams.
- Meet with the photo director and creative teams frequently to understand and formulate current direction and handle pre-planning for future projects to marketing calendar. Work ahead to secure talent for upcoming shoots.
- Make informed recommendations on talent and resources based on the creative brief.
- Handle talent sourcing, rate negotiation and bookings of all outside talent.
- Manage budgets and post production invoicing associated with each shoot, working with finance for payment and reconciling all invoices against the shoot to balance the budget.
- Manage annual brand creative budget of $5 million +
- Attends all campaign alignment/finalization meetings and leads photo shoot planning meetings and casting discussions.
- Work with Merchandise Coordinators to obtain merchandise samples for photo shoots.
- Continually search for new locations for potential photo/video production.
- Create and manage talent & location reference library, cataloging various talent and photo shoot locations.
- Build and expand relationships and creative resources by meeting with photo, video, model and talent agencies.
- Creates and maintains shoot calendars, merchandise due dates and marketing calendars so all schedules are met.
- Partners with Project Managers by providing timelines and setting expectations.
- Build appropriate teams and manage talent on set to ensure a seamless production.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with outside vendors.
- Stay ahead of and identify potential issues to determine best solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field including Advertising, Communications or Photography required
- 3+ years' experience in art buying /photo- shoot production experience. Video and TV experience preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Work well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to travel and handle rigorous schedules
- Strong computer proficiency (Mac or PC literate in the following applications: Word, Excel, iCal, Google Cal, Adobe, Acrobat)
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.