This position is responsible for driving conversion and sales through the online merchandising strategies for all categories. Partner with Cross Functional Key stakeholders to drive the product offering and enable the site experience to drive business results.
· Owns and is accountable for all categories within Digital.
· Partners with Cross Functional Key Stakeholders to set category strategies and budgets to achieve Sales, Profit and Turn goals; and digital KPI’s (Conversion ; AOV, etc.)
· Manages site & presentation of merchandise assortment, product categorization and taxonomy all to maximize conversion, sales, and drive higher AOV
· Ensures the assortment has the right depth and breadth to support the Digital sales plan
· Recommends the right pricing strategies to drive the assigned category business goals.
· Oversees the site search & filter programs to ensure accurate and complete product results.
· Continually monitors & analyzes sell-thru, taxonomy performance & key merchandising programs, including personalized product recommendations to develop recommendations or identify trends/patterns.
· Reviews and analyzes online competitor site merchandising, promotional execution and tactics, user experience, product representation and taxonomy. Reports findings and provides appropriate counterstrategies when appropriate to Key Stakeholders to with recommendations to drive performance.
· Partners with Site Experience team to drive strategies for assigned categories to hit sales goals.
· Leverages feedback from all available resources: customer service, customer feedback reporting, product ratings and reviews, social media, and utilize the information to optimize the site and improve site metrics.
· Provides Google Analytics and Trends to the Merchandising and Planning Teams to develop and execute Digital Assortment.
· Keeps abreast of market trends, consumer trends, competition, customer service issues, and eCommerce technology and dynamics.
· Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
In 1983, we started as a small Sanibel Island gallery filled with artfully stylish pieces. Decades later, our assortment includes clothing, jewelry and accessories—in over 500 Chico’s boutiques and 100 outlets across the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and at chicos.com.
Though we’ve evolved, our distinct point of view remains: Create carefully curated collections with quality, comfort and versatility as the focal point — essentials punctuated by memorable pieces, pops of color, artful prints and globally-inspired finds.
Our collections invite our spirited customer to discover something chic and unique every day.
White House Black Market was founded by women, for women over 35 years ago. Now there are over 300 boutiques and over 50 outlets across the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, plus 24/7 shopping at whbm.com
We built our brand on the foundation of fashion’s most iconic contrast—White + Black. That natural contradiction inspires everything we do, and perfectly reflects our customer. She is strong yet subtle, modern yet timeless, hard-working yet easy-going.
We empower her to fully embrace her complexity—giving her looks that are feminine yet strong, sensual yet sophisticated, attractive yet approachable. Because we believe that no woman is any one thing.
For women by women since 2004. Our customer is our inspiration. She works hard at everything she does, so we’re working hard to create beautiful bra solutions for her, for all of us.
It’s not about the runway, it’s about the real way. We are embodying the journey of women supporting women. We are here to listen to her, tell her story and design product that supports her needs.
Visit us in 250+ boutiques or online anytime at soma.com
Founded by women, led by women. With our service and products, we strive to create a world where women never have to compromise, providing solutions to give them confidence and joy. Our portfolio consists of three brands: Chico’s, WHBM and Soma—specialty retailers of women’s apparel, intimates, accessories and related products—found in over 1,000 boutiques throughout the United States and online.