This position is responsible for partnering with all functional areas of the business and the data engineering and architecture team to build and supportenterprise reporting. Critical to the role is also a deep understanding of how to integrate analytics into overall operational productivity and providebusiness guidance through reporting and analytics.
· Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Analytics, Computer Science, or Information Technology required
· 5+ years demonstrated application experience (internship, co-op, work experience) in an analytics, data or business intelligence field
· 3+ years experiencing designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau
· Experience working with large and complex data sets, able to write complex SQL queries to create calculated fields
· Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization
· Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain workflows and dashboard functionality
· Experience working directly with business analysts or business sponsors to gather and validate functional requirements and provide the design specifications
· Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
· Experience with Syndicated data (Household Data, POS Data, Panel Data, customer analytics, web analytics) preferred
· Experience in retail a plus
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.