Manager, Social MarketingBrand: White House Black Market
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position is responsible for the execution of Chico's FAS, Inc.'s ongoing and evolving social media strategy. The Social Marketing Manager supports corporate and brand objectives through coordination with the internal brand marketing, DTC, PR, legal, customer service and technology teams. The Social Marketing Manager will help develop a business vision for social media, identify opportunities and important trends, and drive the internal communication and information flow processes.
- Manages and maintains brand pages on consumer social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
- Identifies and evaluates business opportunities. Advises best practices to implement programming within social media sphere.
- Coordinates with marketing and creative teams to align goals and ensure smooth and timely implementation of content programs.
- Function as a managing editor for social media, coordinating with internal teams -- both brands and shared services - to create content calendars as well as implement campaigns, posts, tweets, updates, etc.
- Partners with PR Team and PR agencies to identify key bloggers and influencers; helps cultivate blogger relationships and enhance viral campaigns.
- Attends and engages in relevant industry conferences, webcasts, online forums and meetings.
- Develop and implement tactical initiatives, such as sweepstakes, for customer acquisition and retention.
- Tracks and monitors the success of social media initiatives and provide reports to management.
- Educates internal partners and colleagues about social media, new trends and best practices.
- Promotes and evangelizes social media activities internally.
- Manages Budget
- BS Degree, Marketing, PR, Communications or similar field preferred
- 5+ years' experience in Public relations, social media, media, or communications experience
- Strong writing, media relations, verbal communication and time management skills.
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, Windows XP, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with digital media (video and photography), as well as social media platforms, programs, techniques, functionality, custom applications and blog platforms.
- Excellent organizing and planning skills.
- Confidentiality and the ability to manage sensitive information is a priority in this role.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concordant tasks and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.