Manager Site Merchandising
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position will be responsible for driving conversion and sales through the online merchandising strategy. Partner with Marketing, Creative, Digital Operations, and External Agencies to enhance the product offering and optimize the site experience to drive business results.
- Identifies and maximizes business opportunities based on website analytics.
- Supports merchandise strategies with site merchandising strategies. This may (based on brand) be done in partnership with Merchants.
- Manages site & presentation of merchandise assortment, product categorization and taxonomy to maximize conversion, sales, drive higher AOV & increase conversion.
- Manages merchandising & assortment planning for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Oversees all merchandising content which includes site search keywords, product attributes, visual merchandising presentation.
- Collaborates with Creative or DCOM creative (based on brand), Marketing and User Experience partners on product descriptions, product imagery & videos, etc. to create & execute an optimal visual merchandising & user experience.
- Oversees the site search & filter programs to ensure accurate and complete product results.
- Continually monitors & analyzes sell-thru, taxonomy performance & key merchandising programs, including personalized product recommendations to develop recommendations or identify trends/patterns.
- Proactively recommends enhancements to site to automate & optimize management of merchandising efforts.
- Reviews and analyzes online competitor site merchandising, promotional execution and tactics, user experience, product representation and taxonomy. Reports findings and provides appropriate counter-strategies when appropriate.
- Researches feedback from all available resources: customer service, customer feedback reporting, product ratings and reviews, social media, and utilize the information to optimize the site and improve site metrics.
- Defines and maintains site navigation - creating and removing categories as needed based on merchandising, marketing strategies, user experience standards and web analytics.
- Manages all Product Recommendations programs - define business rules to optimize cross sell recommendations.
- Leverages product ratings and reviews for product insight and ideas for marketing.
- Keeps abreast of market trends, consumer trends, competition, customer service issues, and eCommerce technology and dynamics.
- May manage all product uploads to site and perform ongoing testing to ensure site is performing/displaying as expected.
- May work with Merchandising to develop and execute an exclusives program only available to DComm channels on limited basis.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of online marketing/merchandising experience are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
- Must be deadline driven and operate with strong sense of urgency
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast- paced office environment
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive results
- Possess the desire, ability and knowledge to ensure that our merchandising initiatives are the most current, help identify merchandising needs and/or development opportunities to align with our overall ecommerce strategies
- Understanding of Internet as a commerce channel, trends, and user behaviors
- * Positive attitude with a creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
- * Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- * Excellent communication, organization, time management and analytical/problem solving skills are required, along with a high degree of flexibility
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Power user of website analytics, content management and on-site search tools
- Assertive and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance working on several tasks at a time
- Must understand the "customer first" philosophy always keeping in mind our approach is to deliver a world class experience for our customer in everything we do
Merchandising Jobs in Corporate at Chico's
In a Merchandising role, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Corporate for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Merchandising Jobs in Corporate at Chico's can include:
Associate Merchant - Team members in this merchandising job support the Merchant Team through a variety of daily tasks including order writing, business analysis, presentations, product review and vendor meetings.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for Merchandising Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a Merchandising role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for Merchandising Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.