Manager, Site Marketing
Job Ref#: 8335
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for managing thedigitalcustomer journey for SOMA. Itentailspre-season planningandcontentroad mappingfor high traffic touch points(homepages, landing pages), in addition topromotion & editorialplacement.This position isalsoresponsible for partnering with cross-functional teams includingsite merchandising, creative, technology,UX/UI, product management,content operations, and marketing teams,coordinatingandassisting with theexecutionall ecommerce site experiences.TheManager is expected to understand the voice of the customer, testing and learning to build abest-in-classexperience for the brand.
- Owns & accountable for theend-to-enddigital experiencefor SOMA.
- Drive the pre-season planning.Overseethe creative briefs,managingall Wrike correspondence and Jira tickets needed to deliver and execute all site-content and marketing promotions
- Hindsight weekly, monthly & quarterly customer journey KPI’s to inform future optimizations to business and creative teams
- Provides Google Analytics and Trends to the cross-functional partners to develop and execute abest-in-classsite experience, listening to thecustomers'wants and needs.Keeps abreast of market trends, consumer trends, competition, customer service issues, and eCommerce technology and dynamics.
- Coordinate the creative and technical implementation of digital content and ensure the execution process is streamlined and fully managed including scheduling deployment, reviews, approvals, and QA of all daily content updates
- Owns cross-functional relationship with Product and UX teams, ideating, setting-up and executing A/B testing to optimize site experiences
- Reviews and analyzes online competitor siteexperiences, promotional execution and tactics, user experience, product representation and taxonomy. Reports findings and provides appropriatecounterstrategieswhen appropriate tokeystakeholders to with recommendations to drive performance.
- Handle a high volume of concurrent projects, meeting deadlines, and keeping cross-functional partners informed of work status and progress toward goals
- Leverages feedback from all available resources: customer service, customer feedback reporting, product ratings and reviews, social media, and utilize the information to optimize the site and improve site metrics.
- 1-2 direct reports.Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- 5-7 years of online marketing/merchandising experience are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
- Must be deadline driven and operate withstrongsense of urgency
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast- paced office environment
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive results
- Possess the desire, ability and knowledge to ensure that our merchandising initiatives are the most current, help identify merchandising needs and/or development opportunities to align with our overall ecommerce strategies
- Understanding of Internet as a commerce channel, trends, and user behaviors
- Positive attitude with a creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and analytical/problem solving skills are required, along with a high degree of flexibility
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Power user of website analytics, content management and on-site search tools
- Assertive and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance working on several tasks at a time
- Must understand the “customer first” philosophy always keeping in mind our approach is to deliver a world class experience for our customer in everything we do
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.