Manager, Franchise ProjectBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Real Estate
This position will manage the International, Business Development and Real Estate teams in the facilitation, scheduling and management of all Franchise-related projects.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains communication process with internal and external staff to effectively manage workflow and resources.
- Manages overall project schedules and coordinates with external partners including: Franchise partners, Architectural vendors, in-country resources as defined by local partners.
- Obtains, compiles and reviews site specific information for review; outlines and qualifies all project delivery schedules aligned across all functional partners.
- Prepares budgets and coordinates/conducts all site walk-throughs with Real Estate representatives, communicating findings with Architects, Store Planning, and the local Franchise partner construction Team.
- Inspects constructions sites prior to turnover ensuring Brand quality and adherence to plans have been maintained.
- Directs, coordinates and schedules cross-functional business partners through all phases of projects. Tracks Franchisee's work schedule and report progress to International and Real Estate teams on a weekly or as need be basis.
- Ensures project is constructed according to Brand design specifications and that special requirements are implemented according to agreed upon deliverables.
- Works in tandem with Mgr, Prject- Construction when necessary for new franchise locations
- Provides transition assistance to the store staff as needed.
- Ensures ongoing communication with the International and Real Estate Teams, regarding scheduling, scope of work, and any issues that arise.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferably Construction or related construction experience.
- 5+ years' experience in retail construction project management or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of construction
- Ability to understand and prepare budgets, read and interpret documents such as construction drawings, bids and leases
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to travel frequently and for extended periods
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to function in a fast-paced multi-task environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- Valid passport required
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.