Manager, Personalization - Remote
Job Ref#: 7730
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Customer Analytics and Intelligence
Job Type: Full-time
Virtual, Work at home
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
The Manager, Personalization will develop and execute data-driven personalization strategies throughout the digital customer journey for Chico’s.com. Soma.com and WHBM.com. This role willwork in close collaboration with internal digital teams and external vendors to build highly personalized digital shopping experiences aimed at driving customer engagement, increased AOV, and conversion within our digital commercewebsites.
- Create a personalization customer experience plan across all brands
- Build product-level, promotional and content personalization models and customer segmentation strategies to ensure a highly personalized shopping experience throughout the digital ecosystem
- Create personalized journeys for targeted segments, ensuring every touchpoint is relevant
- Manage the optimization of 3rd party product personalization platform(s)and operationalize personalization across ecommerce functions to ensure leverage of personalization tools and customer data sets
- Drive A/B testing and optimization roadmap for content personalization, and continuously evolve the customer experience through testing, learning and model validation
- Ensures the onsite execution of personalization strategies are streamlined and fully managed including scheduling deployment, review, QA, and reporting
- Leverage analytics to measure and report on segmentation, and present data-driven findings and actionable insights in a clear and concise manner to cross-functional partners and senior management
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, develop, and test new personalization tactics/capabilities to drive engagement and revenue
- 5+years’ in an ecommerce environment analyzing site behavior, trends and customer engagement
- Experience building strategic roadmaps and leveraging data insights to prioritize ideas
- Technically proficient and knowledgeable of data modeling, personalization technology and A/B testing scenarios
- Experience leveraging Web Analytic tools (Google Analytics, ContentSquare) and transforming data into actionable, strategic insights
- Strong communication and partnering skills, and highly effective in cross-functional environments
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Pay range is commensurate with relevant skills, industry experience and track record of success, among other factors as applicable for the position.
Associates may be eligible for incentive compensation based on a variety of factors including achievement of department/brand/corporate performance metrics and/or other variables as applicable for the position.Chico’s FAS, Inc. reserves the right to amend incentive compensation at any time at its discretion.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.