Manager, Marketing ServicesBrand: Soma Intimates
Category: Fashion Marketing
The primary objective of this position is to collaborate with Marketing, Visual, Creative, Production and Project ¬-Management to ensure the Brand meets all project milestones. The Marketing Services Manager will assist in orchestrating milestone activity for campaign initiatives. Success in this role will greatly depend on strong communication skills and ability to build trusting working relationships across all functions of the business.
Position will be held responsible for partnering with multiple cross-functional teams to facilitate all omni-set marketing projects from creative brief submission through live to customer for all channels.
- Have working understanding of both Product Lifecycle Calendar and Omni Marketing Lifecycle Calendar and how these work from development of a campaign to live to customer.
- Partner with Project Manager to align on all timelines for marketing deliverables.
- Ensure all Marketing, Visual and Creative team members are aligned on priorities to complete projects on time.
- Communicate with Project Manager on status of all projects, most importantly, to raise awareness of any projects at risk.
- Route all marketing projects to stakeholders, collect and communicate edits to the Creative team.
- Communicate scope and timing of all projects to Production Manager in alignment with Channel manager and Project Manager.
- Facilitate channel work sessions ensuring seasonal strategies are aligned across all channels.
- Review briefs upon submission to ensure teams have necessary information to complete the project.
- Partner with Channel Managers to gain additional details and clarity when needed.
- Lead integrated creative reviews ensuring creative meets strategy; all edits are made for final round of review/approval.
- Consistently look to find best practices for process improvement for all channels with the goal to simplify work stream and increase effective communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.
- 3+ years of project management preferably in for a marketing department in multi-channel retail environment with a growing, dynamic brand.
- Excellent Project Management Skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities on a daily basis
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to lead a team
- Basic understanding of creative process including file types, print production processes, and digital terminology.
- Passion for retail and fashion.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.