Manager LoyaltyBrand: White House Black Market
Category: Fashion Marketing
The Manager of Loyalty will play a key role in leading initiatives to address customer retention and loyalty. This individual will be responsible for launching and managing various loyalty initiatives for Chico's, defining, designing, and executing the business requirements and related marketing efforts to support business objectives. This individual is also responsible for developing additional marketing programs to address customer attrition and reactivation to support the overall health of our customer file.
- Operate as the primary business owner for loyalty initiatives, leading cross-functional teams to design, build, and optimize features and marketing strategies
- Own development of all initiative needs including creation of functional requirements, customer experience, communication plans, creative briefs, learning objectives, and reporting structure
- Collaborate with the Ecommerce and Technology teams to define features and data requirements to build and enhance the customer experience across all stages of the customer lifecycle to drive loyalty
- Maintain additional customer facing programs to achieve desired goals related to reactivation
- Work with Analytics on development of insights and predictive models to optimize program audience selection and targeting
- Develop and implement program and measurement plans
- Quantify the business impact of the programs developed and continue to enhance performance over time
- Socialize plans, learnings and next steps between Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Store Operations, Analytics and Ecommerce
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5-7 years Loyalty experience
- Experience in leading the design and execution of programs across multiple communication channels including direct mail, e-mail, social media, search engine marketing and web
- Experience in creating, testing, and measuring retention strategies to drive incremental sales and optimized ROI
- Always a data driven marketer, curious to learn more about customer behavior and key purchase drivers.
- Technically proficient and knowledgeable in architecture that gathers customer information and feeds database solutions that drives and supports CRM strategies
- Proven cross functional team leader and project manager who can interface with all levels including Senior Management. Must be able to motivate, develop, and direct staff and teams as they work.
- Strong thought leadership skills coupled with excellent collaborative and influencing traits. Ability to act as a change agent within the organization.
- Strong organization, process documentation, project management and follow up skills.
- Strong communication skills: listening, verbal, and written.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.